Back to the Dinner!
It’s approaching that time again - The BRCC Season Awards Dinner, where we’ll celebrate the good, the bad and the downright ugly from the past season.
Having missed a the event last year, for predictable reasons, we’re delighted to be back to the dinner this year, once again being held at Otley Golf Club, on Saturday 13th November. The evening will start at 7.00, with reception drinks, before a three course dinner at 7.45. After food, the main event begins – the giving of the awards to the star performers of the 2021 season!
The awards to be handed out include…
- Top Batter (1st XI and 2nd XI)
- Top Bowler (1st XI and 2nd XI)
- Top All-Rounder (1st XI and 2nd XI)
- Top Fielder (1st XI and 2nd XI)
- Players Player (1st XI and 2nd XI))
- Junior of the Year
- BRCC Shield (For off the field contribution to the Club)
- BRCC Cup (For on & off the field contribution to the Club)
…along with the dreaded ‘Duck Cup’! (Who's squirming this season?)
Dress code is lounge suits / cocktail dresses. Not got your BRCC tie yet? Contact Robin Snook to acquire this essential item!
Tickets are once again a reasonable £30 (£25 for students), with payment required in cash on the night. Why not get your friends and family together, to make up a table of ten? Please confirm your attendance to Tom Holmes, by the end of October. - See you there!