2019 Awards Dinner details revealed
It’s approaching that time again - The BRCC Season Awards Dinner, where we’ll celebrate the good, the bad and the downright ugly from the past season.
The 2019 event will once again be held at Otley Golf Club, on Saturday 9th November. The evening will start at 7.00, with reception drinks, before a three course dinner at 7.45. After food, the main event begins – the giving of the awards to the star performers of the 2019 season!
The awards handed out include…
- Top Batter (1st XI, 2nd XI and Women & Girls)
- Top Bowler (1st XI, 2nd XI and Women & Girls)
- Top All-Rounder (1st XI, 2nd XI and Women & Girls)
- Top Fielder (1st XI, 2nd XI and Women & Girls)
- Players Player (1st XI, 2nd XI and Women & Girls)
- Junior of the Year
- Ladies Shield
- BRCC Shield (For off the field contribution to the Club)
- BRCC Cup (For on & off the field contribution to the Club)
…along with the dreaded ‘Duck Cup’! (Who's squirming this season, having bagged a number of 'naughts' this year?)
After the awards giving, there will be the drawing of the raffle, for some top (and one or two bang average) prizes, before it all gets a bit serious as we hit the dancefloor and bar.
Dress code is lounge suits / cocktail dresses. Not got your BRCC tie yet? Contact Robin Snook to acquire this essential item!
Tickets are a reasonable £30 (£25 for students), with payment required before the night to confirm your seat. Why not get your friends and family together, to make up a table of ten? Please confirm your attendance to Robin Snook, by the end of October. - See you there!